Purchase order and invoice approval software now available from IPC
The IPC Group has developed a purchase order and purchase invoice approval system (POPIAS) which not only facilitates the raising of purchase orders electronically but also has the functionality to automatically link and route accompanying invoices for approval. The full rich client software version has a host of standard features and a number of optional extras to suit all requirements!
- On screen creation of all purchase orders
- Drop down lists to select suppliers / cost centres / account codes
- Select currencies facility
- Automatic routing to approvers dependent on item / value, with electronic notes facilities for comment.
- Final approved PO printed onto client current stationery (usually in Accounts)
- Supplier invoice scanning and approval with associated delivery notes, which are automatically linked to the relevant PO.
- System will at period end gather all approved invoices and submit an electronic file to a Company Purchase Ledger system
- Full visibility from the centre as to PO system and payment status at all
In addition to this full feature version IPC are also soon to release a web hosted version of the software. This will give the option of having the 2 modules – the PO system and the Invoice Approval modules separately or combined- and these with slightly reduced functionality will be securely hosted by IPC. Using secure log in facilities, Clients will pay a monthly service model, with a flat fee plus a small transactional charge for creating PO’s or uploading invoices / other documents. This web model is based on numerous requests from prospective customers for a lower cost option that does not involve them in investing in the software or server hardware to manage themselves.
Click here for full details or call us on 08081 45 46 47.