Scanning your material
- IPC has been supplying specialist scanning services to businesses since 1993.
- We operate from modern custom designed and high security premises in St. Ives, Cambridgeshire.
- We can offer you a personal service to scan and preserve your precious memories.
- IPC is an ISO 9001 registered company (our processes are audited).
- Your documents will be securely stored in our office.
- All originals received will be checked on receipt against order.
- Damage seen to delivered packaging and any queries / clarification will be advised by email or by telephone before a job commences
- Using high quality, professional scanners, we can cater for any size of original material (as standard up to A3 size), colour or black and white.
- We have high level Quality Assurance procedures in place to ensure the best possible results
Photos and much more….
- Photos and much more….
- Using 600 DPI as standard to get high quality images
- The result is high quality JPEG images, suitable for viewing on any size device.
- We can scan any other type of printed memorabilia e.g. certificates for achievements, greeting cards, diaries, drawings, correspondence and other paper based material.
- Choose to have titles for each set of photos or other material e.g. a subject and date.
- We number each item in a set with a sequential number which you can rename if you wish.